David Oakes is a British actor. He is best known for his roles in the series ‘Pillars of the Earth’, ‘Borgia’, ‘White Queen’, ‘Victoria’ and ‘Vikings’. About Valhalla and his discursive natural history podcast Trees A Crowd.
David Oakes was born in 14 October 1983 (Age: 38 Years, as in 2022) in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England. David Oakes is 6 feet and 0 inches tall, and his body weight is around 65 Kg.
David Oakes Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
|Full Name||David Oakes|
David Oakes Personal Life
|David Oakes||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||14 October 1983|
|Birthplace||Salisbury, Wiltshire, England|
|Hometown||Salisbury, Wiltshire, England|
David Oakes Education
|David Oakes||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
David Oakes Physical Statistics And More
How tall is David Oakes?
|David Oakes||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 0 inches|
|In centimeters||178 cm|
|In meters||1.78 m|
How much does David Oakes weigh?
|David Oakes||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||65 kg|
|In Pounds||145 lbs|
How old is David Oakes?
|Birth Date||14 October 1983|
|Age (as of 2022)||38|
David Oakes Body Measurements
|David Oakes||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
David Oakes Eye Color
|David Oakes||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
David Oakes Family & Relationship
David Oakes Parents & Siblings
David Oakes Girlfriend & Spouse
|David Oakes dated –||Not known|
|David Oakes||Spouse & Children|
David Oakes Career
|Film Debut||Truth or Dare (2012)|
|Television Debut||Bonekickers (2008)|
What is David Oakes’s Salary?
David Oakes’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is David Oakes’s Net Worth?
David Oakes has an estimated total Net Worth of $5 Million.
|David Oakes||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
David Oakes Cars And Bikes Collection
David Oakes has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Oakes
• Oakes began his career at Shakespeare’s Globe, before taking places at the Almeida Theatre and the Old Vic.
• Since appearing at Shakespeare’s Globe at the onset of his career, Oakes has constantly performed in multitudinous rehearsed readings as part of their” Read Not Dead” action, including their corner 200th reading of Philip Massinger’s A New Way To Pay Old Debts.
• Oakes played Wellborn alongside a cast including Benjamin Whitrow, Alan Cox, and Nicholas Rowe.
• In 2006, Oakes performed a 90- nanosecond abridged interpretation of important Ado About Nothing as part of the Royal Shakespeare Company’s” Complete Works” jubilee along with his final time graduates from the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
• He alternated between playing Claudio and Verges alongside fellow graduate Matt Barber. Oakes was present to accept the Jury Prize at the 2011 Romy Awards in Vienna alongside Donald Sutherland and Natalia Wörner.
• Oakes came to elevation when he played the unlawful William Hamleigh in the TV miniseries The Pillars of the Earth( 2010).
• The ensuing time, Oakes was cast in the TV series The Borgias( 2011), raising on Showtime.
• Between 2010 and 2013, Oakes had several places playing villains on TV — similar as William Hamleigh in The Pillars of the Earth( 2010), Juan Borgia in The Borgias( 2011), and George, Duke of Clarence in The White Queen( 2013).
• When he played Mr. Darcy in an adaption of Pride and Prejudice at Open Air Theatre, Regent’s Park in 2013, he said,” I have been playing bad guys back to back, so Darcy’s a bit of an cure!”.
• In 2014, he starred in the original West End product of Shakespeare in Love at the Noël Coward Theatre as Christopher Marlowe.
• Oakes was nominated for both WhatsOnStage and Broadway World awards for his performance in Shakespeare in Love in 2015.
• Other performances between 2008 and 2013 for” Read Not Dead” include an early quarto edition of Henry IV Part One as Prince Hal contrary Benjamin Whitrow’s Falstaff, Calderon’s Life is a Dream( La Vida Es Sueno) as Segismundo, reining Of A Shrew as Aurelias, The Spanish Tragedy as Lorenzo, The Return from Parnassus as Ingenioso, Bassianus as Geta, Gorboduc as a” smooth, nearly unctuous” , Also whilst at University in 2005.
•Oakes supported director Natalie Wilson on a product of Smilin’ Through that wasco-produced by the Truant Company, Birmingham Repertory Theatre, and Contact Theatre, Manchester.
1. What is the current Net Worth of David Oakes?
At present, the Net Worth of David Oakes is $5 Million.
2. Where was David Oakes born?
The birthplace of David Oakes is Salisbury, Wiltshire, England.
3. What is David Oakes’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of David Oakes?
5. Is David Oakes Married?
David Oakes is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.