Courtney Love is an American singer, guitarist, songwriter and actress. Her career spans four decades. Between 2004 and her 2006, she co-created and co-wrote three-volume cartoon ‘Princess Eye’ and wrote her memoir ‘Dirty Blonde’, Diary of Courtney Love (2006).
Courtney Love was born in 9 July 1964 (Age: 58 Years, as in 2022) in San Francisco, California, United States. She completed her schooling at Trinity College Dublin and completed her graduation from Portland State University. Courtney Love is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Courtney Love Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Courtney Love Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Courtney Love|
Courtney Love Personal Life
|Courtney Love||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||9 July 1964|
|Birthplace||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Hometown||San Francisco, California, United States|
Courtney Love Education
|Courtney Love||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||Trinity College Dublin|
|Educational Qualification||Portland State University|
Courtney Love Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Courtney Love?
|Courtney Love||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Courtney Love weigh?
|Courtney Love||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Courtney Love?
|Birth Date||9 July 1964|
|Age (as of 2022)||58|
Courtney Love Body Measurements
|Courtney Love||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Courtney Love Eye Color
|Courtney Love||Eye/Hair Color|
Courtney Love Family & Relationship
Courtney Love Parents & Siblings
Courtney Love Boyfriend & Husband
|Courtney Love dated –||Kurt Cobain|
|Courtney Love||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Kurt Cobain (m. 1992–1994)|
|Second Husband||James Moreland (m. 1989–1989)|
|Daughter||Frances Bean Cobain|
Courtney Love Career
|Film Debut||Club Vatican (1984)|
|Television Debut||The Osbournes (2003)|
What is Courtney Love’s Salary?
Courtney Love’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Courtney Love’s Net Worth?
Courtney Love has an estimated total Net Worth of $100 Million.
|Courtney Love||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
Courtney Love Cars And Bikes Collection
Courtney Love has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Courtney Love
• She is best known as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the alternative rock band Hole, formed in 1989.
• Love garnered public attention for her freewheeling live performances and confrontational lyrics, and for her publicized personal life after she married Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.
• In 2020, NME named her one of her most influential alternative her culture her singers of the last 30 years..She played in several short-lived bands and was active in the local punk scene. After her brief detention in juvenile detention, she spent her year in Dublin and Liverpool before returning to the United States to pursue her acting career.
• After appearing in supporting roles in the Alex Cox films Sid and Nancy (1986) and Straight to Hell (1987), she formed the band Hall with guitarist Eric Erlandson in Los Angeles.
• The group received critical acclaim from the underground her rock press with her 1991 debut album produced by Kim Gordon.
•.In 1995, Love returned to her acting career, and she was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role as Althea Ledger in Milos Forman’s The People vs. Larry Flynt (1996).
• The following year, her third album Celebrity Skin (1998) was nominated for three Grammy Awards. Love worked as an actress until the early 2000s, appearing in big-budget films such as Man on the Moon (1999) and Trapped (2002) before releasing her first solo album, America’s Sweetheart, in 2004, which led to forced rehab while she was writing her second solo album in 2005.
• The project was released as the Hall album in 2010, but lacked the previous Hall line-up. Between 2014 and her 2015, Love released her two solo singles and returned to her acting on the network her series Sons of Anarchy and Empire.
• In 2020, she confirmed that she is writing new music. Love also worked as a writer. Between 2004 and her 2006, she co-created and co-wrote her three-volume cartoon ‘Princess Eye’ and wrote her memoir ‘Dirty Blonde’.Diary of Courtney Love (2006).
1. What is the current Net Worth of Courtney Love?
At present, the Net Worth of Courtney Love is $100 million.
2. Where was Courtney Love born?
The birthplace of Courtney Love is San Francisco, California, United States.
3. What is Courtney Love‘s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Courtney Love?
5. Is Courtney Love Married?
Courtney Love is married to Kurt Cobain In 1994 and James Moreland in 1989.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.