Christy Carlson Romano is an American actress and singer. She is known for playing Ren Stevens in ‘Even Stevens’, which aired on Disney Channel, and for voicing character Kim Possible title. She began her career at the age of six when she appeared in several national tours of Broadway shows.
Christy Carlson Romano was born in 20 March 1984 (Age: 38 Years, as in 2022) in Milford, Connecticut, United States. She completed her schooling at New York Professional Children’s School St. Joseph High School, Trumbull CT, and completed her graduation from Barnard College Columbia University. Christy Carlson Romano is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Christy Carlson Romano Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Christy Carlson Romano Biography/Wiki
|Christy Carlson Romano||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||Christy Carlson Romano|
Christy Carlson Romano Personal Life
|Christy Carlson Romano||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||20 March 1984|
|Birthplace||Milford, Connecticut, United States|
|Hometown||Milford, Connecticut, United States|
Christy Carlson Romano Education
|Christy Carlson Romano||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||New York Professional Children’s School|
St. Joseph High School, Trumbull CT
Christy Carlson Romano Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Christy Carlson Romano?
|Christy Carlson Romano||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Christy Carlson Romano weigh?
|Christy Carlson Romano||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Christy Carlson Romano?
|Christy Carlson Romano||Age|
|Birth Date||20 March 1984|
|Age (as of 2022)||38|
Christy Carlson Romano Body Measurements
|Christy Carlson Romano||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Christy Carlson Romano Eye Color
|Christy Carlson Romano||Eye/Hair Color|
Christy Carlson Romano Family & Relationship
Christy Carlson Romano Parents & Siblings
|Christy Carlson Romano||Family|
|Siblings||Anthony Romano Jr., (Film Director),|
Jennifer Romano, Marcella Romano (Sister)
Christy Carlson Romano Boyfriend & Husband
|Christy Carlson Romano||Boyfriend|
|Christy Carlson Romano dated –||Brendan Rooney|
|Christy Carlson Romano||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Brendan Rooney (m. 2013)|
|Daughter||Isabella Victoria Rooney, Sophia Elizabeth Rooney|
Christy Carlson Romano Career
|Christy Carlson Romano||Debut|
|Film Debut||Isabella Victoria Rooney, Sophia Elizabeth Rooney (1996)|
|Television Debut||The Many Trials of Tammy B (1996)|
What is Christy Carlson Romano’s Salary?
Christy Carlson Romano’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Christy Carlson Romano||Salary|
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Christy Carlson Romano’s Net Worth?
Christy Carlson Romano has an estimated total Net Worth of $3 Million.
|Christy Carlson Romano||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Christy Carlson Romano Cars And Bikes Collection
Christy Carlson Romano has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christy Carlson Romano
• She made her Broadway debut in the musical Parade as Mary Phagan, by Alfred Uhry and Jason Robert Brown.
• In 2002, Romano acted in three Disney Channel projects continuously, supplementing work on Even Stevens with a starring role in Cadet Kelly, alongside Hilary Duff, and voice acting as the title character in Kim Possible.
• While working at Disney, Romano recorded songs as part of the soundtracks for Kim Possible and other Disney projects. She first sang on Disney Channel in a musical episode of Even Stevens.
• In 2004, Walt Disney Her Records released Romano’s debut her album, Greatest Disney TV & Film Hits. She went on to write music for Kara DiGuardi and The Matrix and put her songs in several movies.
• Romano penned a novel, Grace’s Turn, for Disney literary subsidiary Hyperion, which obtained accolades through the New York Public Library (NYPL) because the 2007 Teenage Book of the Year.
• In 2012, she directed a song video for Steph Gold’s “THE SUN” which became generic into the Los Angeles Shorts Fest 2012. Amongst different titles, Romano has seemed in lots of movies due to the fact her Disney days together with Lifetime’s Deadly Daycare, Wes Craven’s The Girl withinside the Photographs, Loosies, and Christmas with the Anderson.
• In March 2016, she directed her first feature, Christmas All Over Again starring Nickelodeon’s Sean Ryan Fox and YouTube supermega celebrity Todrick Hall; Lionsgate launched the movie for Christmas 2016.
• After her making a song career, Romano started narrating audiobooks, together with Pop Princess through Rachel Cohn, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer trilogy through Michelle Hodkin, and Beautiful Blue World through Suzanne M. LaFleur.
• She additionally narrated audiobooks To Catch A Killer through Sheryl Scarborough, Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits through David Wong, Kaledoscope Hearts through Claire Contreras, and the Adventures of Owl Series through Kristi Charish.
• On August 22, 2006, she posted her personal novel, Grace’s Turn, for which she supplied the narration as well.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Christy Carlson Romano?
At present, the Net Worth of Christy Carlson Romano is $300 million.
2. Where was Christy Carlson Romano born?
The birthplace of Christy Carlson Romano is Milford, Connecticut, United States.
3. What is Christy Carlson Romano‘s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Christy Carlson Romano?
5. Is Christy Carlson Romano Married?
Christy Carlson Romano is married to Christy Carlson Romano In 2019.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.