Chris Jordan is an England cricketer who plays for Surrey in domestic cricket and Punjab Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2018. Chris Jordan is a Right-arm fast-medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Chris Jordan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Christopher James Jordan
CJ and Katie Price
- #34 EnglandInternational Cricket Team
- #34 Punjab Kings (IPL)
- National Team – England International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Surrey Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Punjab Kings (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Chris Jordan was born on 4 October 1988 in Bridgetown, Barbados.
He is currently 33 years old (as in 2021).
Barbadian and English
- School –
- Charles F. Broome Memorial School, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Combermere School, Bridgetown, Barbados
- College –
- Dulwich College, London
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Robert Jordan
- Mother – Rosita Jordan (Secretary at Bajan bank)
- Siblings – Keisha Boyce (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Chris Jordan dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
Took 5 for 29 against Sri Lanka in 2014.
12 June 2014 vs Sri Lanka in London
16 September 2013 vs Australia in Southampton
2 February 2014 vs Australia in Sydney
Chris Jordan made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Royal Challengers Bangalore buy him Rs 1 Crore in the auctions of IPL 2019.
Took 2 for 41 on his first-class debut for Surrey.
His Controversial run-out decision against Bangladesh in a must win game in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, as the replays suggested that his dive just saved him, the the 3rd umpire gave it out.
Chris Jordan Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs.Not known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 3 Crore
Chris Jordan has an estimated total Networth of Rs 42 Crores ($6 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Chris Jordan Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chris Jordan
• Jordan is a Barbadian by origin but later moved to England.
• It was his father, Robert, who directed him to play cricket.