Carrie Underwood is a famous American in actress. She won three Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist for the album. Her next studio album, Carnival Ride (2007), won her two Grammy Awards and made her one of the biggest opening weeks for a female artist ever. Her third studio album Play On (2009) was preceded by the single “Cowboy Casanova”, one of the Hot 100`s highest-grossing songs in a week.
Carrie Underwood was born in 10 March 1983 (Age: 39 Years, as in 2022) in Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States. She completed her schooling at Northeastern State University. Carrie Underwood is 5 feet and 4 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Carrie Underwood Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Carrie Underwood Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Carrie Marie Underwood|
|Profession||Singer, Song Writer|
Carrie Underwood Personal Life
|Carrie Underwood||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||10 March 1983|
|Birthplace||Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States|
|Hometown||Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States|
Carrie Underwood Education
|Carrie Underwood||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||Northeastern State University|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Carrie Underwood Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Carrie Underwood?
|Carrie Underwood||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 4 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Carrie Underwood weigh?
|Carrie Underwood||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Carrie Underwood?
|Birth Date||10 March 1983|
|Age (as of 2022)||39|
Carrie Underwood Body Measurements
|Carrie Underwood||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Carrie Underwood Eye Color
|Carrie Underwood||Eye/Hair Color|
Carrie Underwood Family & Relationship
Carrie Underwood Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Carrie Underwood Boyfriend & Husband
|Carrie Underwood dated –||Not Known|
|Carrie Underwood||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Mike Fisher (m. 2010)|
|Son||Isaiah Michael Fisher|
|Daughter||Jacob Bryan Fisher|
Carrie Underwood Career
|Film Debut||American Idol (2005)|
What is Carrie Underwood’s Salary?
Carrie Underwood’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Carrie Underwood’s Net Worth?
Carrie Underwood has an estimated total Net Worth of $140 Million.
|Carrie Underwood||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$140 Million|
Carrie Underwood Cars And Bikes Collection
Carrie Underwood has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carrie Underwood
• She achieved the second-best female release in 2012 and won a Grammy Award for her fourth album Blown Away (2012).
• Her fifth studio album, Storyteller (2015), was the first of her five studio albums on the Billboard 200 chart and the only country album of hers to reach number one or number two.
• With her sixth album Cry Pretty (2018), she became the only woman to top the Billboard 200 with her four country albums, marking the biggest week for a female album in 2018. She is the 7th highest charting artist of all time in RIAA`s Top Artists (Digital Singles) rankings, the most charted country artist, and Billboard’s Country Airplay.
• Her accolades include 8 Grammy Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, 17 American Music Awards, 5 Guinness World Records, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Grand Ole introduction to her Opry.
• Billboard ranked her Best Her Country Her Artist of the 2000s and Her 2010s, and Sam Her Hearts ranked her Best Her Country Her Album of the 2000s.
• She released her fitness clothing line CALIA by Carrie in 2015 and the New York Times best-selling fitness and lifestyle book, Find Your Path in 2020.
• Carrie Underwood was the daughter of Carole (née Shatswell) and Steve Underwood. A company named Capitol Records was preparing a contract for Underwood but unfortunately, that project was canceled when company management changed.
• She said, “After high school, I pretty much gave up on my dream of singing. I had reached a stage in my life where I needed to be practical and prepare for a future in the real world”.
• During her two years in the summer, she performed at Northeastern State University’s downtown country show in Talequa.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Carrie Underwood?
At present, the Net Worth of Carrie Underwood is $140 million.
2. Where was Carrie Underwood born?
The birthplace of Carrie Underwood is Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States.
3. What is Carrie Underwood’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Carrie Underwood?
5. Is Carrie Underwood Married?
Carrie Underwood is married to Mike Fisher In 2010.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.