Cameron Green is an Australian cricketer who plays for Western Australia in domestic cricket. Cameron Green is a Right-arm fast-medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Cameron Green Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Cameron David Green
- National Team – Australian International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Western Australia Domestic Cricket Team
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Cameron Green was born on 3 June 1999 in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
He is currently 22 years old (as in 2021).
Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia
- School –
- Scotch College, Melbourne
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 198 cm
- In meters – 1.98 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Gary Green
- Mother – Bee Tracey
- Siblings – Bella Green(Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Cameron Green dated –
- Emily Redwood
Cameron Green has been playing cricket since he was a child. When he was 10 years old, he began playing cricket with the Subiaco-Floreat Cricket Club in the under-13s competition. He then signed a rookie deal with the WACA when he was 16 years old.
In the 2016-17 season, he played for Western Australia in the under-19 National League, where he guided his side to victory by taking 20 wickets in only eight games. He also batted 82.00 throughout the event, scoring 164 runs.
Career Turning Point
Green signed a rookie contract with the Western Australian Cricket Association (WACA) before of the 2016/17 Sheffield Shield season, owing to his 82-run-per-inning average and 20 wickets in eight matches in the under-19s national competition.
Australia vs India at Adelaide (December 17, 2020)
Australia vs India at Canberra (December 2, 2020)
Not Debuted Yet
Cameron Green Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
Cameron Green has an estimated total Networth of Rs 21 Crores ($3 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Cameron Green Cars And Bikes Collection
- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cameron Green
• He is the youngest player to take a 5-wicket haul on the debut match of the Sheffield Shield.
• Gary Green is his father’s name, and Bee Tracey is his mother’s name.
• Bella Green, his younger sister, is also a basketball player.
• Cameron Green made his BBL debut on January 13, 2019, for the Perth Scorchers. It was also his only match of the season.
• He is the youngest player to achieve a 5-wicket haul in the Sheffield Shield’s first match.
• Emily Redwood is Cameron Green’s girlfriend.
• Green’s first double century in first-class cricket came in March 2021, when he hit 251 runs for Western Australia against Queensland in the 2020–21 Sheffield Shield season.
• On 10 January 2017, he made his List A debut for Cricket Australia XI against Pakistan during their tour of Australia.
• On 10 February 2017, he made his first-class debut for Western Australia in the 2016–17 Sheffield Shield season.
• On January 13, 2019, he made his Twenty20 debut for the Perth Scorchers in the 2018–19 Big Bash League season.
• On December 17, 2020, he made his Test debut for Australia against India.