Brooklyn Nelson is a very young and talented American actress, singer, and a dancer popular for Disney’s Frozen and The Little Mermaid Jr. She is a well-established actress who dwelled interest in acting at the age of eight. Besides, she is a voice-over artist who has lent the voice for productions like ‘Fireworks’. In addition to that, she has appeared for Commercials and has release her singles in YouTube and also in the popular website existing in her name. Her most recent song is titled ‘You Say’.
Brooklyn Nelson was born in 2004 (Age: 18 Years, as in 2022) in Huntington, West Virginia, United States. She completed her schooling at Purdue University College of Pharmacy. Brooklyn Nelson is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Brooklyn Nelson Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Brooklyn Nelson Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Brooklyn Nelson|
Brooklyn Nelson Personal Life
|Brooklyn Nelson||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||2004|
|Birthplace||Huntington, West Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||Huntington, West Virginia, United States|
Brooklyn Nelson Education
|Brooklyn Nelson||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||Purdue University College of Pharmacy|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Brooklyn Nelson Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Brooklyn Nelson?
|Brooklyn Nelson||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Brooklyn Nelson weigh?
|Brooklyn Nelson||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Brooklyn Nelson?
|Age (as of 2022)||18|
Brooklyn Nelson Body Measurements
|Brooklyn Nelson||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Brooklyn Nelson Eye Color
|Brooklyn Nelson||Eye/Hair Color|
Brooklyn Nelson Family & Relationship
Brooklyn Nelson Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not known|
|Mother||Name Not known|
Brooklyn Nelson Boyfriend & Husband
|Brooklyn Nelson dated –||Not known|
|Brooklyn Nelson||Husband & Children|
Brooklyn Nelson Career
|Film Debut||Fireworks (2017)|
What is Brooklyn Nelson’s Salary?
Brooklyn Nelson’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Brooklyn Nelson’s Net Worth?
Brooklyn Nelson has an estimated total Net Worth of $1.5 Million.
|Brooklyn Nelson||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Brooklyn Nelson Cars And Bikes Collection
Brooklyn Nelson has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooklyn Nelson
• As an acting enthusiast, she became curious about theatres and production and finally got a role in ‘The Little Mermaid Jr’.
• Her parents were very supportive and helped her find an online casting calls. Hopefully, she was able to find one for Broadway’s ‘Maltida the Musical’ in 2015.
• Her real acting journey began since 2015 as she worked for the entire week to familiarize herself of the music and dance.
• It was her interest that she did her school work online and performing for the Frozen simultaneously.
• She also appears in late night shows like Joshua’s ‘Early Late Night Shows’ alongside her co-star from Frozen.
• As a voice-over artists, she mainly works for animated films and for Disney’s productions.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Brooklyn Nelson?
At present, the Net Worth of Brooklyn Nelson is $1.5 million.
2. Where was Brooklyn Nelson born?
The birthplace of Brooklyn Nelson is Huntington, West Virginia, United States.
3. What is Brooklyn Nelson’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Brooklyn Nelson?
5. Is Brooklyn Nelson Married?
Brooklyn Nelson is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.