Ankita Lokhande is an Indian actress who started her career in television with her successful character in Balaji Telefilms’ popular daily show Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV and won various awards for the same. Ankita is one of the highest paid actresses in the television industry until she retired from in 2018, she decided to hit the big screen after her debut in Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika.
Ankita Lokhande Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Ankita Lokhande was born as Tanuja Lokhande on Wednesday 19 December 1984 (age 35 years; 2019) in Indore. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
She did his schooling and graduation from Indore. Ankita had an inclination towards acting from a very young age. While in college, she performed at Ganpati Utsav and Navratri festivities. After completing graduation, Ankita enrolled at the Frankfinn Institute in Indore to get training to become an air hostess.
Meanwhile, she auditioned for the talent hunt show, “Zee Cinestars Ki khoj” and got selected. Although Ankita did not do the show, she got the title of ‘Best Dancer’ in the show.
Subsequently, she started modeling and shot several prints.
Physical Statistics And More
• Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
• Hair Colour: Light Brown
• Eye Colour: Black
Family, Cast & Boyfriend
Ankita Lokhande is from a Maharashtrian Hindu family
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Shashikant Lokhande, is a banker. His mother Vandana Pandis Lokhande is a teacher. He has a younger brother, Suraj Lokhande and a younger sister, Jyoti Lokhande.
Relationship, Husband & Children
Ankita was in a relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput. The two dated each other for almost 6 years and then ended their relationship in 2016. Reportedly, the reason for his break-up was Sushant’s growing friendship with Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon.
Ankita fell in love with businessman Vicky Jain after her breakup with Sushant. Rumors about their relationship began on the internet after the 2017 Holi bash, where the two were seen together. After That, the actress confirmed this and was seen sharing photos with Vicky on her Instagram account.
In 2019, Ankita, along with her boyfriend Vicky, bought an 8 BHK flat in the suburban area of Mumbai. Soon after, speculations about her upcoming marriage started circulating on the Internet.
In 2020, Ankita was rumored to be engaged to Vicky after she shared a post on Instagram showing her diamond ring.
She started her acting career in 2009 with Ekta Kapoor’s romantic-drama, “Pavitra Rishta”. Ankita played the role of ‘Archana Deshmukh’ in the serial.
In 2011, she participated in season 4 of the dance reality show, “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”. In the same year, Ankita participated in the comedy reality TV show, “Comedy Circus”. Subsequently, he played the role of ‘Pragya’ in the TV serial “Ek Thi Nayaka”.
In 2011, Ankita participated in season 4 of the dance reality show, “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa”. In the same year She participated in comedy reality TV show, “Comedy Circus”. Subsequently, he played the role of ‘Pragya’ in the TV serial “Ek Thi Nayaka”.
She made her Film debut in 2019 by playing the role of ‘Jhalkari Bai’ in the film “Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi”.
Afterthat, She Also Seen in the film, “Baaghi 3.”
In 2015, Ankita Lokhande publicly slapped her boyfriend, Sushant Singh Rajput Near Yash Raj Studios. After, she revealed that she slapped Sushant; Beacuse Sushant was badly drunk and awkwardly dancing around the girls.
For TV serial, “Pavitra Rishta”
- 3rd Boroplus Gold Award for Debut in a Lead Role – Female (2010)
- Indian Television Academy Award for GR8! Face of The Year – Female (2010)
- 4th Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role (2011)
- Star Guild Award for Best Actress in Drama Series (2011)
- Indian Telly Award for Television Personality of The Year (2012)
- 5th Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role (2012)
- Star Guild Award for Best Actress in Drama Series (2014)
Ankita Lokhande owns a Porsche car.
Salary And Networth
Ankita Charge Rs. 1 Lakh Per Episode.
Ankita has an estimated total Networth of 32 Crores (4 Million) 2020, and her main source of income is acting.
Ankita Lokhande Favorite Things
- Food: Butter Chicken
- Actor(s): Salman Khan, Amir Khan
- Actresses: Madhuri Dixit, Shilpa Shetty
- Restaurant: Urban Tadka in Mumbai
- Music: Pop
- Colour: Brown
- Travel Destination: Washington
Some UnKnown Facts About Ankita Lokahnde
• Her hobbies include dancing, swimming, playing badminton, shopping and listening to music.
• Ankita is often seen drinking alcohol on various occasions.
• She was good at sports during her school days. She played badminton at the state level.
• Lokhande was an average student during his school and college days.
• She loves to dance and is a trained dancer.
• During her holy sage days, she became one of the highest paid actresses of Indian television.
• Initially, her parents were not happy with her decision to become an actress.
• Ankita played a role in Jai Mehta’s mar Bali Umar Ko Salaam on NDTV, but the show did not air.
• Lokhande was the first choice for the Bollywood film “Happy New Year”. However, she was later replaced by Deepika Padukone.
• Her family and friends call her as ‘Anki’ and ‘Minty’ and her boyfriend Vicky Jain affectionately calls her ‘Babus’.