Ana Alicia is a former Mexican-American actress who has appeared in theater and television. She is known for playing scheming vineyard heiress Melissa Agretti in the prime-time soap opera Falcon Crest for her seven seasons. She began her television career with a one-year appearance on the daytime soap opera Ryan’s Hope.
Ana Alicia was born in 12 December 1956 (Age: 65 Years, as in 2022) in Mexico City, Mexico. She completed her schooling at Southwestern University Wellesley College University Of Texas At El Paso. Ana Alicia is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Ana Alicia Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Ana Alicia Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Ana Alicia Ortiz Torres|
Ana Alicia Personal Life
|Ana Alicia||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||12 December 1956|
|Birthplace||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Hometown||Mexico City, Mexico|
Ana Alicia Education
|Ana Alicia||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Southwestern University Wellesley College University Of Texas At El Paso|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Ana Alicia Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Ana Alicia?
|Ana Alicia||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||165 cm|
|In meters||1.65 m|
How much does Ana Alicia weigh?
|Ana Alicia||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Ana Alicia?
|Birth Date||12 December 1956|
|Age (as of 2022)||65|
Ana Alicia Body Measurements
|Ana Alicia||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Ana Alicia Eye Color
|Ana Alicia||Eye/Hair Color|
Ana Alicia Family & Relationship
Ana Alicia Parents & Siblings
|Father||Carlos Celestino Ortiz|
|Mother||Alicia Torres Ortiz|
Ana Alicia Boyfriend & Husband
|Ana Alicia dated –||Gary R. Benz|
|Ana Alicia||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Gary R. Benz (m. 1994–2016)|
|Daughter||Cathryn Dylan Benz|
Ana Alicia Career
|Film Debut||Halloween II (1981)|
|Television Debut||Ryan’s Hope (1977-1978)|
What is Ana Alicia’s Salary?
Ana Alicia’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Ana Alicia’s Net Worth?
Ana Alicia has an estimated total Net Worth of $15 Million.
|Ana Alicia||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Ana Alicia Cars And Bikes Collection
Ana Alicia has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ana Alicia
• After getting a degree in 1977, she moved to Los Angeles and started auditioning for roles in various productions. However, her acting opportunities suffered and she decided to pursue acting full-time.
• She performed several guest roles in daily television, including Starbuck’s love interest, Aurora, Battlestar Galactica episode “Take the Celestra” and Gloria Alonzo in the episode “Space Croppers” of the series sequel Galactica 1980.
• In 1979 Ana Alicia appeared in the made-for-TV movie The Sacketts as Drusilla, the love of Tyrell Sackett. She played the lead role in the 1981 television movie Coward of the County, which also co-starred Kenny Rogers and was based on the hit song of the same name.
• Anna Alicia starred in the 1983 television movie Happy Endings alongside John Schneider and her former Ryan’s Hope co-star Katherine Hicks.
• In 1989, she starred in the film Romero alongside Raul Giulia, her only non-television film role, aside from 1981’s Halloween II.
• Then in 1990, Ana Alicia starred as flight attendant Michelle Honda in the 1990 television movie Miracle Landing.
• Ana Alicia continued her television guest appearances in episodes, including two episodes of the action series Her Renegade, and reunited with her ex-husband, Lorenz lamas, on Falcon Crest.
• Alicia sang two songs in her Falcon Crest soap opera. Her first song was “Goody Goody”, a famous 1936 song composed by Matti Marnek and lyrics by Johnny Mercer Written in 1930 by Edward Heyman, Robert Souwer, Frank Ayton, and Johnny Green.
•.The song was presented by Libby Holman in the revue Three’s a Crowd and was used as the theme for the 1947 film Body and Soul, becoming a jazz favorite.
• In October 2010, Ana Alicia appeared in her promotional video for the Norwegian television show Gylne Tider.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Ana Alicia?
At present, the Net Worth of Ana Alicia is $15 million.
2. Where was Ana Alicia born?
The birthplace of Ana Alicia is Mexico City, Mexico.
3. What is Ana Alicia’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Ana Alicia?
5. Is Ana Alicia Married?
Ana Alicia is married to Gary R. Benz In 1994.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.