Ali Fazal is an Indian Bollywood actor and model as well as a Hollywood actor of Indian origin. Ali made his debut with a small role in an English language film. Ali made his Bollywood debut in 3 Idiots (2009).
Ali Fazal Biography, Lifestyle, Movies, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Ali Fazal Biography/Wiki
Ali Fazal Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Ali Fazal was born on 15 October 1986, in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He is currently 34 years old.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- School –
- The Doon School, Dehradun
- College –
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
- Graduate in Economics
Ali Fazal Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 158 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13.5 inches
Ali Fazal Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not known
- Mother – Not known
- Siblings – Not known
Girlfriend & Spouse
• Richa Chaddha (Actress)
Ali Fazal Career
His Role of Guddu Pandit in Mirzapur Season 1 (2018) and Mirzapur Season 2 (2020).
• English Film – The Other End of the Line (2008)
• Bollywood Film – 3 Idiots (2009)
• Hindi Television – Bollywood Hero (2009)
Web Series Debut
• Hindi Web Series – Bang Baaja Baaraat (2015)
- In 2015, Ali Fazal sparked controversy by saying that his co-star in Khamoshiyan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, was used only by the producers to promote the film, as he had only a good fan following and more. Ali further stated that Gurmeet’s character of “Lord Ram” was responsible for his “following” in NDTV Imagine’s Ramayana.
Ali Fazal Salary And Net worth
Ali Fazal Charge 1-2 Crores Per Movie.
Ali Fazal has an estimated total Networth of INR 75 Crores ($10 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and acting.
Ali Fazal Cars And Bikes Collection
Ali Fazal has a lot of luxury Cars collection including the Lamborghini, BMW M Series, Audi, and Mercedes Benz.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ali Fazal
• At the beginning of his career, Ali worked in television advertisements for Pizza Hut and Micromax Mobile and performed in commercial theater productions at the Prithvi Theater in Mumbai.
• After starring in the Red Chillies production, “Always Kabhi Kabhi”, Fazal’s career gained momentum, and he made a comeback to films such as 3 Idiots, Fukrey, Baat Ban Gayi, Sonali Cable, and other popular films.
• Fazal has a water phobia and thus cannot swim.
• In 2014, Fazal entered, The Times of India’s list of the most desirable men.
• Ali Fazal has a deep respect for society and has been supportive of many charitable organizations. In February 2015, Ali joined a “Cancerthon” organized by NDTV and Fortis to raise awareness about cancer and raise funds for children struggling with the disease.