Wriddhiman Saha is an Indian cricketer, batsman, and wicketkeeper who especially plays for Indian international cricket teams and domestic matches of Bengal. Also, he is the first person who scores a century in the Indian premier league finals. Currently, he plays for the sunrises Hyderabad team in the Indian premier league.
Wriddhiman Saha Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
- #6 India International Cricket Team
- #6 Bengal Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Bengal Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Wriddhiman Saha was born on 24 October 1984 in Saktigarh, Siliguri, West Bengal, India.
He is currently 36 years old (as in 2021).
Saktigarh, Siliguri, West Bengal, India
- School –
- Siliguri Boys’ High School, Siliguri, West Bengal
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- College Drop-out
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Prashanta Saha (Used to work at West Bengal State Electricity Board)
- Mother – Maitrayee Saha
- Siblings – Anirban Saha (Elder, Engineer)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Wriddhiman Saha dated –
- Wife – Romi Saha aka Debarati (Married 2011)
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Anvi (born in 2013)
Career Turning Point
Wriddhiman Saha played for under 19 and under 22 Indian cricket teams before the selection of the international Indian cricket team. In 2007 he made his Ranji debut against Assam but can’t able to perform well in this match. After that, he played three one day matches in the deodar trophy. On Ranji 2008 against Hyderabad and scored 111 not out This match is the turning point for Saha. After that, he was selected for the Kolkata night riders team in 2008. Due to his excellent performances in Indian A international matches, he was chosen for the international Indian test cricket team. He made his test debut in February 2010 as a batsman. Still, due to his excellent wicket-keeping skills, he is now a permanent wicketkeeper of the Indian test cricket team After the retirement of MS Dhoni.
Wriddhiman Saha made his Test debut at Nagpur in 2010 against South Africa, as a batsman. He played in place of Rohit Sharma who got injured. He scored 36 runs in the second inning.
Wriddhiman Saha made his ODI debut against New Zealand on 28 November 2010 in Guwahati.
Not Debuted Yet
Wriddhiman Saha made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkata Knight Riders Buy him Rs 12 Lakh in the auctions of IPL 2008.
- Number 6 on Most dismissals in a match against South Africa in the cape town stadium on 5th January 2018.
- He is also on the list of records of Two unbeaten fifties in a match against New Zealand on 30 September at Kolkata stadium.
- Number 6 on the list of Most catches in a test match by taking 10 catches in a single test match in cape town stadium on 5th January 2018 against South Africa.
- Number 5 on the list of Most catches by a substitute in a match by performing 4 catches against Australia in Sydney stadium on the date 7th January 2021.
- Wriddhiman Saha gives a controversial comment on Twitter about Rishabh Pant’s gloves athleticism in India vs Australia 4th Test 2021. But fans started supporting Rishabh pant on comments.
- BCCI asked Wriddhiman Saha to stay away from Ranji trophy matches to prevent injuries. But this leads to some controversial comments on Twitter.
- In a 2017 test match against Australia, he tangled with Australian cricketer Glenn maxwell, which is sometimes also seen in the Indian premier league when they are playing together for kings ix Punjab.
Wriddhiman Saha Salary And Net worth
Wriddhiman Saha’s salary is Rs. 1.2 crores per year in an Indian cricket team, and he has earned around Rs. 20 crores from Ipl since 2008.
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1.2 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|Retainer Fee||Rs. 3 crores|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 1.20 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 19.14 crores|
Wriddhiman Saha’s Overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2019||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2018||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 5 crore|
|2017||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2016||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2015||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2014||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 46 lacs|
|2012||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 46 lacs|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 46 lacs|
|2010||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2009||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2008||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 12 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 19.14 crore|
Wriddhiman Saha Net Worth
Wriddhiman Saha has an estimated total net worth of Rs. 47 crores (6.7 million dollars) in 2021 and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements, advertisements, and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$6.7 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 47 crore|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Wriddhiman Saha
• Wriddhiman Saha was the 15th Bengal Ranji cricketer who made a century on his debut.
• He is the first person who made a century on the final match of the Indian premier league.
• Due to the injuries of VVS Laxman Saha got an unexpected call for the test cricket against South Africa in February 2010, which was his first test debut.
• Wriddhiman Saha played for Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League before the selection on the Kings XI Punjab team in 2014.