Sunil Lahri Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Biography
Sunil Lahri (born 9 January 1961) is an Indian actor. He is best known for appearing in television works of Ramanand Sagar, beginning with his most famous role as Laxman in the Ramayana. Before the Ramayana, he appeared in some of the stories of Vikram and Son and grandparents’ story
Playing the role of “Lakshman” in Ramanand Sagar’s TV series “Ramayan”
Birthday/Date of Birth
Sunil Lahri was born on 9 January 1961 in Damoh, Madhya Pradesh, India
He is currently 50 Years Old. (As in 2020)
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Zodic Sign/Sun Sign
After completing his schooling from Bhopal, Lahri moved to Mumbai, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wilson College, Mumbai.
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
First Wife: Radha Sen
Second Wife: Bharati Pathak.
Sunil Lahri’s father Drs. Shikhar Chandra Lahri was a professor at a medical college in Madhya Pradesh who died in 2012. His mother’s name is Tara Lahiri.
Sunil has a One sister and two brothers – Shailendra Lahiri and Shashendra Lahri.
His first film was The Naxalite (1980), in which he appeared alongside Smita Patil. He was also a part of the 1985 film Phir Aayi Barsaat with Anuradha Patel.
He played a major role in the musical Bahr Manzil in 1991. He played the role of 2 Lt Ram Raghoba Rane in the 1990 TV series Paramveer Chakra. In 1995, he acted in the film Janam Kundali. He played Vinod Khanna’s son Ashwani Mehra in the film. In 2017, he also appeared in a Hindi film A Daughter Tail Pankh.
When Sunil did not get much success in films, he made a comeback to the small screen, where he earned his fame; Especially by portraying the role of “Lakshmana” in Ramananda Sagar Ramayana.
Salary And Networth
Sunil Lahri total assets are around $ 5 million, which is more than ’38 crore. This net worth can be seen to increase significantly as the Ramayana is being replayed on television.
Sunil Lahri Favorite Things
Favorite Actor – Tom Alter
Favorite Food – Dal Tadka
Favorite Color – Orange
Favorite Destination – Maldives
Favorite Hobbies – Reading Books, Listening Songs
Some UnKnown Facts About Sunil Lahri
• Reportedly, Sunil was not the first choice for the role of Laxman in the Ramayana, instead, Ramanand Sagar wanted the TV actor, Sanjay Jog, to portray Laxman in the Ramayana. However, Sanjay was not ready for the role of Laxman and later he played the role of Bharata in the Ramayana.
• Reportedly, Ramanand Sagar auditioned about 150 actors for the role of Laxman and eventually, it went to Sunil Lahiri.
• When Sunil Lahri’s father, Dr. When Shikhar Chandra Lahiri died in 2012, Sunil donated his father’s body to the forensic department of JK Medical College in Bhopal. His father wrote in his will for the same; Ten years before his death. In his will, he mentioned that he wanted to donate his body to the medical college so that students there could do more research on anatomy.
• Sunil has teamed up with his Ramayana co-star Arun Govil to open a production company.
• In March 2020, he appeared in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ with his Ramayana co-stars, Arun Govil and Deepika Chikhaliya. He also shared a collage on his Facebook account in which he shared an exhausting picture of the days of Ramayana.