Shane Watson is an Australian cricketer who plays for Tasmania in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Shane Watson is a Right-arm fast-medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Shane Watson Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Shane Robert Watson
Watto and White Shark
Right arm fast medium
- #33 Australia International Cricket Team
- National Team – Australia International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tasmania Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shane Watson was born on 17 June 1981 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 40 years old (as in 2021).
Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
- School –
- Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich, Queensland
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Bob Watson
- Mother – Barb Watson
- Siblings – Nicole Watson (Sisters)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Shane Watson dated –
- Lee Furlong
- Wife – Lee Furlong
- Children’s –
- Son – William Watson
- Daughters – Matilda Victoria Watson
Career Turning Point
His above-mentioned knock of 120 against Jammu & Kashmir got him the ticket to play for India in the T20I format against England in September 2014.
2 January 2005 v Pakistan
5 September 2015 v England
24 February 2006 v South Africa
Shane Watson made his IPL debut for Rajasthan Royals. Rajasthan Royals Buy him Rs 50 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2008.
• Highest ODI score by an Australian batsman with unbeaten 185 off 96 balls against Bangladesh in 2011.
• 2nd highest number of 6’s in a ODI innings with 15.
• He is the only player who had hit a half-century and take 3 wickets in a T20 match thrice.
Shane Watson Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Not known
ODI Fee: Not known
T20 Fee: Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 4 Crores
Shane Watson has an estimated total Networth of Rs 206 Crore ($ 28 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Shane Watson Cars And Bikes Collection
- Audi Q5
- Volvo XC60
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shane Watson
• Watson is counted among the best All-rounder Australia has ever produced.
• Though he is a Queenslander, he initially played domestic cricket in Australia for Tasmania.
• The opening batting pair of him and Simon Katich in Test matches averaged 54.39 together.