Riya Sharma is an Indian actress. She made her acting debut in 2018 and has since gained recognition for her versatile performances in popular shows like “Pinjara Khubsurti Ka” and “Dhruv Tara – Samay Sadi Se Pare.” With her upcoming film debut in “Konman,” Riya is poised to make a significant impact on both television and the silver screen.
Riya Sharma was born in 9 October 1998 (Age: 25 Years, as in 2023) in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. Riya Sharma is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, and her body weight is around 50 Kg. She has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes. Riya Sharma always keeps himself fit and She is very health Conscious.
Riya Sharma Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Riya Sharma|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Riya Sharma||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||9 October 1998|
|Birthplace||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Riya Sharma||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Riya Sharma?
|Riya Sharma||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|In centimeters||165 cm|
|In meters||1.65 m|
How much does Riya Sharma weigh?
|Riya Sharma||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||Not Known|
|In Pounds||Not Known|
How old is Riya Sharma?
|Birth Date||9 October 1998|
|Age (as of 2023)||25|
|Riya Sharma||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Riya Sharma||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Riya Sharma dated –||Not Known|
|Riya Sharma||Husband & Children|
|Television Debut||Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie (2018)|
What is Riya Sharma’s Salary?
Riya Sharma Charges Rs 50k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 50k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1.20 crores +|
What is Riya Sharma’s Net Worth?
Riya Sharma has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 7 Crores.
|Riya Sharma||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 7 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Riya Sharma has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riya Sharma
• Made her acting debut in 2018 with the television series “Saat Pheron Ki Hera Pherie,” where she portrayed the character of Chinki Tandon.
• In 2020, she played the role of Sunaina in “Maharaj Ki Jai Ho!” opposite Satyajeet Dubey, but the show had to end prematurely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• From 2020 to 2021, Riya Sharma gained significant recognition for her portrayal of Dr. Mayura Dubey Shukla in the television series “Pinjara Khubsurti Ka” alongside Sahil Uppal.
• Her performance in the show, especially after the reincarnation track when she played Mayura Goswami Vashisht, proved to be a major turning point in her career.
• In March 2022, Sharma took on the role of Kashibai opposite Rohit Chandel in the series “Kashibai Bajirao Ballal,” which concluded in August 2022. Following that, in October 2022, she appeared as Dr. Tulika in the show “Banni Chowk Home Delivery.”
• Since February 2023, Riya Sharma has been seen portraying the character of Rajkumari Tarapriya Singh in the television series “Dhruv Tara – Samay Sadi Se Pare” opposite Ishaan Dhawan.
• In addition to her television roles, Riya Sharma is set to make her film debut in the upcoming movie “Konman,” directed by Disha Jha, where she will star alongside Adhyayan Suman.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Riya Sharma?
At present, the Net Worth of Riya Sharma is Rs 7 Crores.
2. Where was Riya Sharma born?
The birthplace of Riya Sharma is Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
3. What is Riya Sharma’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Riya Sharma?
5. Is Riya Sharma Married?
Riya Sharma is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.