Pam Dawber is an American actress, popular for the sitcom Mork & Mindy as Mindy McConnel. She has been active in the film industry since 1978 where she first auditioned for the title role in the American fantasy sitcom ‘Tabitha’. Besides, she is a model who dropped from the Oakland Community College to do full-time modelling. She made a subtle entry in the film industry when the ABC’s executives auditioned her and considered fit for enrolling in their talent development program.
Pam Dawber was born in 18 October 1951 (Age: 71 Years, as in 2023) in Detroit, Michigan, United States. She completed her schooling at North Farmington High School and completed her graduation from Oakland Community College. Pam Dawber is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 61 Kg.
Pam Dawber Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Pamela Dawber|
|Pam Dawber||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||18 October 1951|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Hometown||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Pam Dawber||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||North Farmington High School|
|College||Oakland Community College|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Pam Dawber?
|Pam Dawber||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||167 cm|
|In meters||1.67 m|
How much does Pam Dawber weigh?
|Pam Dawber||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||61 kg|
|In Pounds||134 lbs|
How old is Pam Dawber?
|Birth Date||18 October 1951|
|Age (as of 2023)||71|
|Pam Dawber||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US|
|Pam Dawber||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Blue eyes|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Eugene E. Dawber|
|Siblings||Leslie Dawber (Sister)|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Phil Coccioletti (1979 – 1981)|
|Pam Dawber dated –||Andy Gibb (1982 – 1983)|
|Tommy Shaw (1983)|
|Robert Hays (1983)|
|Pam Dawber||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Mark Harmon (m. 1987)|
|Son||Ty Christian Harmon, Sean Harmon|
|Film Debut||A Wedding (1978)|
|Television Debut||Sister Terri (1978)|
What is Pam Dawber’s Salary?
Pam Dawber Charges $525,000 Per episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||$525,000|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Pam Dawber’s Net Worth?
Pam Dawber has an estimated total Net Worth of $10 Million.
|Pam Dawber||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Pam Dawber has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pam Dawber
• She began her career as a model and later was picked by ABC’s Executives for their talent development program.
• Consequently, she was chosen by one of the executives for having her in their series ‘ Mork and Mindy’ as a comedic foil in 1977.
• Besides, she is known for singing in the popular comic opera ‘The Pirates of Penzance’ in 1980.
• She began to appear in the title role in TV series from 1986 beginning with CBS sitcom ‘My Sister Sam’.
• She has been the part of the awareness campaign ‘Public Service Announcement’ depicted through the film and later became a Gun Control Advocate.
• She is married to an actor Mark Harmon with whom she appeared for the first time in NBC’s NCIS in 2021.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Pam Dawber?
At present, the Net Worth of Pam Dawber is $10 million.
2. Where was Pam Dawber born?
The birthplace of Pam Dawber is Detroit, Michigan, United States.
3. What is Pam Dawber’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Pam Dawber?
5. Is Pam Dawber Married?
Pam Dawber is married to Mark Harmon In 1987.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.