Nicholas Pooran is an Trinidadian cricketer who plays for West Indies International cricket team and Trinidad and Tobago in west indies domestic matches and Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2019. Nicholas Pooran is a Left-hand wicket-keeper batsman
Nicholas Pooran Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
- #8 West Indies International Cricket Team
- #14, 29, 39 Trinidad and Tobago Domestic Cricket Team
- #8 Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
- National Team – West Indies International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Trinidad and Tobago Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Nicholas Pooran was born on 2 October 1995 in Couva, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago.
He is currently 26 years old (as in 2021).
Couva, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
- School –
- Not know
- College –
- Naparima College, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – 1 (Name Not Known)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Nicholas Pooran dated –
- Alyssa Miguel (aka Kathrina Miguel)
- Fiancee – Alyssa Miguel (aka Kathrina Miguel)
Not Debuted Yet
20 February 2019 against England at Bridgetown
23 September 2016 against Pakistan at Dubai
Nicholas Pooran made his IPL debut for Mumbai Indians. Mumbai Buy him in Rs 30 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2017.
• In 2013, Pooran became the youngest ever cricketer to have played in the Caribbean Premier League (CPL).
• In 2016, Pooran was banned by the West Indies Cricket Board for 10 months after being signed by the Khulna Titans in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).
• In November 2019, Pooran was caught in the ball-tampering act during the third ODI between West Indies and Afghanistan.
Nicholas Pooran Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 4.2 crore
Nicholas Pooran has an estimated total Networth of Rs 16 Crores ($2 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Nicholas Pooran Cars And Bikes Collection
Nicholas Pooran has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nicholas Pooran
• Nicholas Pooran made his List A debut for Trinidad and Tobago against the Windward Islands in Kingstown in 2013.
• In 2015, Pooran was met with a car accident, and he did not play for 18 months due to severe ankle and knee injuries.
• In 2016, Nicholas was selected to play for the West Indies team and made his T20I debut against Pakistan in Dubai.
• In 2017, Mumbai Indians (MI) bought him for the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction at a base price of Rs 30 lakh. Unfortunately, he did not play a single match.
• The same year, he was selected to play for Islamabad United, Pakistan Super League (PSL) in place of “Ben Duckett”.
• In 2018, Nicholas Pooran was named in the West Indies B squad for the Global T20 Canada tournament.