Natalie Portman is an Israeli-born American actress. She has had a prolific film career since her teenage years, she has starred in various blockbuster and independent films and has won multiple awards including an Academy Award and two Golden Globe Awards. Portman career continued to develop with lead roles such as Evey Hammond in V for Vendetta (2005) and Anne Boleyn in The Other Boleyn Girl (2008).
Natalie Portman was born in 9 June 1981(Age: 41 Years, as in 2023) in Jerusalem, Israel. She completed her schooling at Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School Schechter Day School Network and completed her graduation from Harvard University Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Natalie Portman is 5 feet and 3 inches tall, and her body weight is around 50 Kg.
Natalie Portman Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
|Full Name||Natalie Hershlag|
|Natalie Portman||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||9 June 1981|
|Natalie Portman||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School|
Schechter Day School Network
Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Natalie Portman?
|Natalie Portman||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 3 inches|
|In centimeters||160 cm|
|In meters||1.60 m|
How much does Natalie Portman weigh?
|Natalie Portman||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||50 kg|
|In Pounds||110 lbs|
How old is Natalie Portman?
|Birth Date||9 June 1981|
|Age (as of 2023)||41|
|Natalie Portman||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Natalie Portman||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
Boyfriend & Husband
|Natalie Portman dated –||Not Known|
|Natalie Portman||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Benjamin Millepied (m. 2012)|
|Film Debut||Léon: The Professional (1994)|
|Television Debut||Sesame Street (2003–2004)|
What is Natalie Portman’s Salary?
Natalie Portman Charges $1 Million Per Movie and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
Natalie Portman’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||$1 Million|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Natalie Portman’s Net Worth?
Natalie Portman has an estimated total Net Worth of $100 Million.
|Natalie Portman||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Natalie Portman has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natalie Portman
• Portman began her acting career at the age of 12 when she starred in the action movie Leon as the young henchman of a killer. Professional (1994).
• While she was still in school, in 1998 she made her Broadway debut in A Girl’s Diary and gained international recognition for her role as Padmé Amidala in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999).
• Portman attended Harvard University from 1999 to 2003, where she graduated with a BA in Psychology. Although she has reduced the number of her acting roles, she has appeared in the Star Wars prequel trilogy (2002, 2005) and The Public Theater’s 2001 revival of Anton Chekhov’s play The Seagull.
• Portman’s career continued to develop with her starring roles as Evey Hammond in V for Vendetta (2005), Anne Boleyn in The Other Boleyn Girl (2008), and the troubled ballerina in the psychological horror film Black Swan (2010) and won Academy Award for Best Actress.
• She starred in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached (2011) and played Jacqueline Kennedy in the biopic Jackie (2016), for which she was nominated three times for an Oscar.
• Portman also starred as Jane Foster in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film Thor (2011). Thor: The Dark World (2013) and Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) made her one of the highest-paid actresses in the world.
• Portman’s directing credits include the short film Eve (2008) and her biopic drama A Tale of Love and Darkness (2015). She is vocal about US and Israeli policy and advocates for animal rights and environmental issues.
• She is married to Benjamin Millepied, a dancer and choreographer, with whom she has two children.
• An animal rights advocate, Portman became a vegetarian when she was eight years old. This was a decision made after witnessing a demonstration of laser surgery on chickens while attending a medical conference with his father.
• She became vegan in 2009 after reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s Eat Animals, after which she produced a documentary of the same name about the US factory farming system.
• In September 2017, she received her Ongoing Commitment Award from the Environmental Media Association Awards for her work in this film.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Natalie Portman?
At present, the Net Worth of Natalie Portman is $100 million.
2. Where was Natalie Portman born?
The birthplace of Natalie Portman is Jerusalem, Israel.
3. What is Natalie Portman’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Natalie Portman?
Natalie Portman completed her Graduation.
5. Is Natalie Portman Married?
Natalie Portman is married to Benjamin Millepied In 2012.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.