Monica Potter is an American actress, well-known for horror films like The Saw and the Last House on the Left. Besides, she is recognized for her appearance in the TV series Boston Legal. She is the founder and the principal owner of Consumer goods company ‘Monica Potter Home’. She has been the part of the acting show ‘Cleveland Play House’ during her elementary school. She is a versatile personality who at her tender age worked at a bouquet shop and even did few commercials as model.
Monica Potter was born in 30 June 1971 (Age: 51 Years, as in 2022) in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. She completed her schooling at Euclid High School. Monica Potter is 5 feet and 6 inches tall, and her body weight is around 53 Kg.
Monica Potter Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Monica Potter Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Monica Gregg Potter|
Monica Potter Personal Life
|Monica Potter||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||30 June 1971|
|Birthplace||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Hometown||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
Monica Potter Education
|Monica Potter||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Euclid High School|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Monica Potter Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Monica Potter?
|Monica Potter||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Monica Potterweigh?
|Monica Potter||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Monica Potter?
|Birth Date||30 June 1971|
|Age (as of 2022)||51|
Monica Potter Body Measurements
|Monica Potter||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Monica Potter Eye Color
|Monica Potter||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Monica Potter Family & Relationship
Monica Potter Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Jessica Brokaw, Brigette Corcoran-Brokaw, Kerry Brokaw (Sister)|
Monica Potter Boyfriend & Husband
|Monica Potter dated –||Not known|
|Monica Potter||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Tom Potter (m. 1990–1998)|
|Second Husband||Daniel Christopher Allison (m. 2005)|
|Son||Daniel Potter, Liam Potter|
|Daughter||Molly Brigid Allison|
Monica Potter Career
|Film Debut||Bulletproof (1996)|
|Television Debut||Nubeluz (1993)|
What is Monica Potter’s Salary?
Monica Potter’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Monica Potter’s Net Worth?
Monica Potter has an estimated total Net Worth of $3 Million.
|Monica Potter||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Monica Potter Cars And Bikes Collection
Monica Potter has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monica Potter
• She had a profound interest in acting and has been engaged in acting like plays and drama since her elementary school.
• To fulfill her dream of becoming an actress, she worked for local newspapers and magazines as model since the age of 12.
• She also owns a consumer good company in her name dealing with skin and beauty products as well as home decors. Her company was featured in the TV show ‘The Profit’.
• She made her debut in 1994 with the soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’. She has also appeared in music video for the Song Tall, tall, trees by Allan Jackson.
• She has also appeared in TV reality shows like Celebrity Family Feud and Welcome Back Potter.
• She was nominated for Golden Globe for her outstanding role in NBC series ‘Parenthood’.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Monica Potter?
At present, the Net Worth of Monica Potter is $3 million.
2. Where was Monica Potter born?
The birthplace of Monica Potter is Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
3. What is Monica Potter’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Monica Potter?
5. Is Monica Potter Married?
Monica Potter is married to Tom Potter In 1990, and Daniel Christopher Allison In 2005.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.