Mitchell Marsh is an Australian international cricketer. He is right handed all rounder who bowls medium fast deliveries. He played for the warriors in the Ford ranger cup and currently playing for sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian premier league.
Mitchell Marsh Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Right Arm Medium
- #8 Australia International Cricket Team
- National Team – Australia International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Western Australia Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Mitchell Marsh was born on 20 October 1991 in Attadale, Perth, Australia.
He is currently 29 years old (as in 2021).
Attadale, Perth, Australia
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Wesley College, South Perth, Australia
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 190 cm
- In meters – 1.90 m
- In Kilograms – 90 kg
- In Pounds – 157 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Geoff Marsh (Former Cricketer)
- Mother – Mitchelle
- Siblings – Shaun Marsh (Cricketer)(Elder Brother), Melissa Marsh (Elder, Former Basketball Player (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Mitchell Marsh dated –
- Isabelle Platt
Career Turning Point
Marsh played his debut match for team warriors in the ford ranger cup when he was just 17 years old. He was given the opportunity to play for Australia’s Under 19s team against India In April 2009, at Australia. In under 19 world cup 2010, he was captain of the team Australia and his leadership won the series. He made 97 runs in semi final against Sri Lanka and a total of 201 runs in the series. He signed for Deccan Chargers in the Indian premier league in 2010.
Mitchell Marsh made his test cricket debut against Pakistan on 22 October 2014.
Marsh made his one day international debut against South Africa on 19th October 2011.
16 October 2011 vs South Africa in JohanneHe has done his T20 debut against South Africa on 16 October 2011 three days before his one day international debut.
He bought for team Deccan chargers in IPL auction 2010 for 23 lakhs and played his debut match in 2010.
Mitchell Marsh Salary
Mitchell marsh’s salary is 3 crores per year in the Australian cricket team and he has earned around 18.1 crores from Ipl since 2010. He also does brand endorsement and advertisement along with cricket.
|Name||Mitchell Marsh Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 50 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 5 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 2 Crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 18.16 Crores|
Mitchell Marsh‘s Overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 2 crore|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 2 crore|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 4.8 crore|
|2016||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 4.8 crore|
|2013||Pune Warriors India||Rs. 1.54 crore|
|2012||Pune Warriors India||Rs. 1.45 crore|
|2011||Pune Warriors India||Rs. 1.33 crore|
|2010||Deccan Chargers||Rs. 23.4 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 18.16 crore|
Mitchell Marsh Net worth
Mitchell Marsh have estimated total net worth of approximately Rs. 46 crores (6.9 million dollars) in 2021 and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements, advertisements and playing cricket.
|Name||Mitchell Marsh Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$6.9 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 46 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mitchell Marsh
• Before joining the cricket club. Marsh was an Australian rules footballer and played the game for Western Australia in the 2008 AFL National Under-18 Championships
• Along with 140 kmph bowling, he is also a great batsman which makes him a perfect All rounder for the Australian cricket team.
• Marsh belongs to a sporting family. His father Geoff has represented Australia in the past whereas his elder brother is also a player. even that his sister Melissa plays football for Perth Lynx in the WNBL.
• Marsh is the youngest domestic One-Day tournament player when he represented Western Australia at an age of 17.
• Marsh captained the Under-19 Australian team in the 2010 World Cup in New Zealand and won the series trophy.
• Marsh got serious shoulder injury in 2017 which took around nine months to recover.