Maeve Quinlan is an American actress. She starred as her Megan Conley in The Bold and the Beautiful for 11 years and is best known for her series South of Nowhere. She grew up in the Northfield suburb of North Shore and attended Nutria High School in Winnetka.
Maeve Quinlan was born in 16 November 1964 (Age: 57 Years, as in 2022) in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She completed her schooling at Northwestern University University of Southern California. Maeve Quinlan is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Maeve Quinlan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Maeve Quinlan Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Maeve Quinlan|
Maeve Quinlan Personal Life
|Maeve Quinlan||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||16 November 1964|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Maeve Quinlan Education
|Maeve Quinlan||Educational Backgrounds|
University of Southern California
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Maeve Quinlan Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Maeve Quinlan?
|Maeve Quinlan||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Maeve Quinlan weigh?
|Maeve Quinlan||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Maeve Quinlan?
|Birth Date||16 November 1964|
|Age (as of 2022)||57|
Maeve Quinlan Body Measurements
|Maeve Quinlan||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Maeve Quinlan Eye Color
|Maeve Quinlan||Eye/Hair Color|
Maeve Quinlan Family & Relationship
Maeve Quinlan Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not known|
|Mother||Name Not known|
Maeve Quinlan Boyfriend & Husband
|Maeve Quinlan dated –||Not known|
|Maeve Quinlan||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Tom Sizemore (m. 1996–1999)|
Maeve Quinlan Career
|Film Debut||The Florentine (1999)|
|Television Debut||The Bold and the Beautiful (1995-2006)|
What is Maeve Quinlan’s Salary?
Maeve Quinlan’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not known|
What is Maeve Quinlan’s Net Worth?
Maeve Quinlan has an estimated total Net Worth of $1-5 Million.
|Maeve Quinlan||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-5 Million|
Maeve Quinlan Cars And Bikes Collection
Maeve Quinlan has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maeve Quinlan
• Quinlan entered the professional tennis circuit at the age of 16, competing in several major tournaments, eventually reaching a world ranking of No. 95, receiving full scholarships at both USC and Northwestern University, and performing in theater.
• After her injury, she quit tennis and pursued her acting career, starting with her roles in commercials for Nike and Gatorade.
• Before South of Nowhere, she was a regular on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful, where she played Megan Conley from 1995 until 2005.
• She returned to the show for three weeks of guest appearances while she was on hiatus from South of Nowhere in March 2006.
•. One of her most notable roles came in 2002. was Rhonda in the movie Ken Park. She also starred in the unsuccessful 2001 comedy Totally Blonde and the popular web series Girltrash!
• She co-starred with Morris Chestnut and Taraji P. in her 2009 film Not Easy Broken, She co-created, co-produced and starred in 3 Way, a web series about roommates featuring lesbian characters such as Jill Bennett, Maile Flanagan and Cathy Sim.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Maeve Quinlan?
At present, the Net Worth of Maeve Quinlan is $1 Million-5 Million.
2. Where was Maeve Quinlan born?
The birthplace of Maeve Quinlan is Chicago, Illinois, United States.
3. What is Maeve Quinlan’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Maeve Quinlan?
5. Is Maeve Quinlan Married?
Maeve Quinlan is married to Tom Sizemore In 1999.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.