Lisa Rinna is an American actress and television personality. As an actress, she is best known for her lead role of Billy on NBC’s soap opera Days of Our Lives and for her role of Taylor McBride on Fox’s television drama Melrose Place. Since 2014, Rinna has starred in her Bravo hit her reality TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Lisa Rinna was born in 11 July 1963 (Age: 59 Years, as in 2022) in Medford, Oregon, United States. She completed her schooling at North Medford High School and completed her graduation from University of Oregon. Lisa Rinna is 5 feet and 7 inches tall, and her body weight is around 58 Kg.
Lisa Rinna Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Lisa Rinna Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Lisa Deanna Rinna|
Lisa Rinna Personal Life
|Lisa Rinna||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||11 July 1963|
|Birthplace||Medford, Oregon, United States|
|Hometown||Medford, Oregon, United States|
Lisa Rinna Education
|Lisa Rinna||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||North Medford High School|
|College||University of Oregon|
Lisa Rinna Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Lisa Rinna?
|Lisa Rinna||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|In centimeters||170 cm|
|In meters||1.70 m|
How much does Lisa Rinna weigh?
|Lisa Rinna||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||58 kg|
|In Pounds||128 lbs|
How old is Lisa Rinna?
|Birth Date||11 July 1963|
|Age (as of 2022)||59|
Lisa Rinna Body Measurements
|Lisa Rinna||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Lisa Rinna Eye Color
|Lisa Rinna||Eye/Hair Color|
Lisa Rinna Family & Relationship
Lisa Rinna Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Nancy Rinna (Sister)|
Lisa Rinna Boyfriend & Husban
|Lisa Rinna dated –||Harry Hamlin|
|Lisa Rinna||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Harry Hamlin (m. 1997)|
|Daughter||Amelia Gray Hamlin, Delilah Belle Hamlin|
Lisa Rinna Career
|Film Debut||Captive Rage (1988)|
|Television Debut||The Hogan Family (1990)|
What is Lisa Rinna’s Salary?
Lisa Rinna’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Lisa Rinna’s Net Worth?
Lisa Rinna has an estimated total Net Worth of $10 Million.
|Lisa Rinna||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Lisa Rinna Cars And Bikes Collection
Lisa Rinna has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lisa Rinna
• At 21, Rinna appeared as a passenger in John Parr’s car in the music video for John Parr’s single “Naughty Naughty”.
• Rinna then appeared in several episodes of The Hogan Family in 1990 as a friend of Jason Bateman’s character, she appeared in her lead character Billy in 1992 on NBC’s Days of Our Lives. It received national recognition for the first time when it created the She left in 1995, but reprized the role in 2002, 2012, and 2018.
• She later switched from daytime to primetime, starring in Aaron Spelling’s Melrose Place from 1996 to 1998. Played Taylor McBride. Rinna has starred in two projects opposite husband Harry Hamlin, the teen crime-drama Veronica Mars, and the Lifetime television film Sex, Lies & Obsession which was based on a true story about her husband Harry Hamlin’s sex addiction and alcoholism.
• From 2002 to 2006, Rinna hosted Soap Talk, a daily lifestyle show that aired on Soapnet, and was nominated for four Daytime Emmy Awards.
• In 2006, Rinna competed in the second season of Dancing with the Stars alongside professional dancer Louis Van Amstel. She received better marks from the judges than fellow famous dancer Jerry Rice.
• In August 2007, Rinna replaced Joan Rivers as host of TV Guide Network’s red carpet coverage. . After that, Rinna also hosted the TV makeover show Merge on Lifetime, in addition to hosting her on Live with Regis and Kelly.
• In 2008, TV Guide reported that Rinna and Hamlin had signed a deal to produce a reality television her series based on family life, Titled Harry Loves Lisa, the series premiered on TV Land on October 6, 2010 and ran for six episodes.
• Also in 2010, she was a guest judge on the fourth episode of the 2nd season of RuPaul’s drag race. She was dismissed after serving as project manager on her second assignment of writing and presenting a children’s book.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Lisa Rinna?
At present, the Net Worth of Lisa Rinna is $10 million.
2. Where was Lisa Rinna born?
The birthplace of Lisa Rinna is Medford, Oregon, United States.
3. What is Lisa Rinna‘s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Lisa Rinna?
5. Is Lisa Rinna Married?
Lisa Rinna is married to Harry Hamlin In 10 .
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.