Katja Herbers is a Dutch actress. She is best known for her portrayal of Dr. Helen Prins in WGN America’s drama series Manhattan (2014-2015), Emily Grace in HBO’s sci-fi drama series Westworld (2018-2020), Dr. CBS/Paramount+ Supernatural. Kristen Bouchard from the drama series Evil (2019-present).
Katja Herbers was born in 19 October 1980 (Age: 42 Years, as in 2023) in Amsterdam, Netherlands. She completed her schooling at Ignatius Gymnasium, Amsterdam and completed her Study in Psychology from University of Amsterdam. Katja Herbers is 5 feet and 7 inches tall, and her body weight is around 54 Kg.
Katja Herbers Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Katja Mira Herbers|
|Katja Herbers||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||19 October 1980|
|Katja Herbers||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Ignatius Gymnasium, Amsterdam|
|College||University of Amsterdam|
|Educational Qualification||Study in Psychology|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Katja Herbers?
|Katja Herbers||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|In centimeters||170 cm|
|In meters||1.70 m|
How much does Katja Herbers weigh?
|Katja Herbers||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||54 kg|
|In Pounds||119 lbs|
How old is Katja Herbers?
|Birth Date||19 October 1980|
|Age (as of 2023)||42|
|Katja Herbers||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Katja Herbers||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Katja Herbers dated –||Not Known|
|Katja Herbers||Husband & Children|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Film Debut||Peter Bell(2002)|
|Television Debut||Brush with Fate (2003)|
What is Katja Herbers’s Salary?
Katja Herbers Charges $47 Thousand Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
Katja Herbers’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||$47 Thousand|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Katja Herbers’s Net Worth?
Katja Herbers has an estimated total Net Worth of $1.5 Million.
|Katja Herbers||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Katja Herbers has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katja Herbers
• While in college, she appeared in the films Peter Bell (2002) and Brush with Fate (2003). After her graduation, Habers became a member of Johan Simmons’s NTGent theater company in Ghent.
• After that she joined Germany’s famous Munich Her Kammerspiele. She has worked with directors such as Alex Van Wermerdam, Ivo Van Hove and Theu Boehmans. Under her direction she has staged many Schnitzler plays.
• In 2013, she won the Guido Demore Young Talent Award for her role as Irina in Chekhov’s Three Sisters.
• She played the lead role in Boermans’ De Uitverkorene (2006), which won her an International Emmy Award and a prestigious European Award.
• In February 2014, she won the role of physicist Helen Prins in her WGN America drama her series Manhattan. Herbers had a recurring role in the third season of FX’s The Americans.
• In 2018, she joined the cast of HBO’s science fiction drama series Westworld as Emily Grace. In the fall of 2019, Herbers confirmed that her Dr. Kristen Bouchard will star in the CBS supernatural drama series Evil. Herbers splits time between New York, Los Angeles and Amsterdam.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Katja Herbers?
At present, the Net Worth of Katja Herbers is $1.5 million.
2. Where was Katja Herbers born?
The birthplace of Katja Herbers is Amsterdam, Netherlands.
3. What is Katja Herbers’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Katja Herbers?
Katja Herbers completed his Graduation.
5. Is Katja Herbers Married?
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.