Jesse Eisenberg Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Biography
Jessie Eisenberg is an American actor, writer and playwright. Her first leading role in the comedy-drama film Roger Dodger, she appeared in the drama film The Emperors Club, the psychological thriller film The Village, the comedy-drama film The Squid and the Whale, and the drama film The Education of Charlie Banks.
Jessie had success with acting in the comedy drama film Adventureland and the horror comedy Zombieland. His portrayal of Zuckerberg in The Social Network earned him nominations for various awards, including BAFTA, the Golden Globe, and the Academy Award for Best Actor.
Jesse Adam Eisenberg
Actor, Author, Playwright, Humorist
Jessie is best known for playing the role of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in David Fincher’s The Social Network. His other best-known films include Now You See Me and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. In 2009, Jessie was successful in roles in the comedy-drama film Adventureland and the horror comedy Zombieland
Birthday/Date of Birth
Jessie Eisenberg was born on 5 October 1983 in Queens, New York, United States.
He is currently 36 years old
New York, United States
Zodic Sign/Sun Sign
Jessie studied at East Brunswick Public School at Frost School, Hammarskjöld Middle School, Churchill Junior High School, and spent her year at East Brunswick High School. Eisenberg then moved to the School of Professional Performing Arts in New York.
Eisenberg would go on to study anthropology and contemporary architecture at The New School in Greenwich Village, where he led the liberal arts with a concentration in democracy and cultural pluralism.
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse Eisenberg dated –
• Ana Strout (2002–2012) – In 2002, Jessie and Ana Strout (daughter of Middle Way executive director Toby Strout) first met during the shooting of The Emperors Club and began dating. After more than a decade, the two abandoned it.
• Mia Wasikowska (2013-2015) – In 2013, Jessie began to date her The Double Co-star Mia Wasikowska. They separated in 2015.
• Ana Strout (2015-present) – After separating from Mia, she once again began to date Ana Strout. They worked together at a domestic violence shelter in Indiana and are still dating. The couple’s son, Banner, was born in December 2016 and married in 2017.
Father – Barry Eisenberg (Sociology Professor)
Mother – Amy (nee Fishman) (teaches cultural sensitivity in hospitals)
Siblings – Kerry Eisenberg (sister), Hailey Eisenberg (younger sister) (actress)
Eisenberg made his TV debut in the series Get Real from 1999 to 2000. In 2001, he became a doctor in the UK. Pepper appeared in the commercial as “Butt Naked Boy”. After appearing in the bunny-to-television film Lightning: Fire. At the age of 18, he starred in the independent film Roger Dodger (for which he won an award at the San Diego Film Festival for Most Promising New Actor), and at The Emperors Club, both of which were released generally positively in 2002 Gone. Analysis. Eisenberg was ill for most of the nightclub scene and can be seen sweating in various shots.
In 2002, Jessie made his first comedy-drama film Roger Dodger in which he played the character of Nick.
In 1999, Jessie debuted on television for his role as Kenny Green with the Fox Network series, Get Real.
Salary And Networth
Jessie Eisenberg has an estimated net worth of $ 10 million dollars by 2020.
Jessie Eisenberg Favorite Things
Favorite Actor – Dwayne Jhonson
Favorite Food – Chinese Cuisine
Favorite Color – Red
Favorite Movie – Mr. Perfect, Twilight Movie Series,Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989)
Favorite Hobbies – Reading Books, Listening Songs, Riding Bike’s
Some UnKnown Facts About Jessie Eisenberg
• In 2005, Eisenberg appeared in a cursed horror film, directed by Wes Craven and The Squid and the Whale, with an independent review starring Laura Linney and Jeff Daniels.
• In 2007, he starred in The Hunting Party, a comic thriller with Richard Gere and Terence Howard, in which he played an American journalist from Bosnia.
• In 2009, Jessie had success with roles in the comedy-drama film, Adventureland.
• In 2011, Jessie voiced the main character, Mack of Blue a Male Spix, in the animated film, Rio.
• On January 29, 2011, Eisenberg hosted Saturday Night Live on NBC with musical guest Nicki Minaj.
• In 2013, Jessie reunited with Woody Harrelson for the Wizard Heist film thriller Now You See Me.
• In 2015, Eisenberg featured Rolling Stone journalist David Lipsky in the biographical drama film The End of the Tour alongside Jessing Segel, who portrayed the late writer David Foster Wallace.
• In 2016, he portrayed Lex Luthor as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in the superhero film.
• In 2017, Jessie teased that he would reprise his role of Lex Luthor in the Justice League film.
•In 2019, Jessie starred in Zombiland: The First Zombiland in Double Tap, directed by Ruben Fletcher writer of Ruet Reese and Paul Wernick.