Gregory Peck is an American actor and one of the most popular movie stars from the 1940s to the 1970s. In 1999, the American Film Institute named Peck the 12th greatest male star of classic Hollywood cinema. It was a huge success and was nominated for an Academy Award for the first time.
Gregory Peck was born in 5 April 1916 (Age: At the time died, as in 2023) in San Diego, California, United States. He completed his schooling at Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre St. John’s Military Academy San Diego High School and completed his graduation from University of California, Berkeley San Diego State University. Gregory Peck is 6 feet and 3 inches tall, and his body weight is around 85 Kg.
Gregory Peck Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Eldred Gregory Peck|
|Gregory Peck||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||5 April 1916|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California, United States|
|Age||At the time died|
|Hometown||San Diego, California, United States|
|Gregory Peck||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre|
St. John’s Military Academy
San Diego High School
|College||University of California, Berkeley|
San Diego State University
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Gregory Peck?
|Gregory Peck||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 3 inches|
|In meters||1.99 m|
How much does Gregory Peck weigh?
|Gregory Peck||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||85 kg|
|In Pounds||187 lbs|
How old is Gregory Peck?
|Birth Date||5 April 1916|
|Age (as of 2023)||At the time died|
|Gregory Peck||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Gregory Peck||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Gregory Pearl Peck|
|Mother||Bernice Mae Ayres|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Gregory Peck dated –||Not Known|
|Gregory Peck||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Greta Kukkonen (m. 1942; div. 1955)|
|Second Wife||Veronique Passani (m. 1955)|
|Son||Jonathan Peck, Stephen Peck, Tony Peck, Carey Paul Peck|
|Film Debut||Days of Glory (1944)|
|Television Debut||Not Known|
|Web Series Debut||Not Known|
What is Gregory Peck’s Salary?
Gregory Peck’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Gregory Peck’s Net Worth?
Gregory Peck has an estimated total Net Worth of $40 Million.
|Gregory Peck||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Gregory Peck has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gregory Peck
• Peck began acting in stage productions, appearing in over 50 plays and three Broadway productions. He had his first critical success with the John M. Stahl-directed drama, Keys to the Kingdom (1944), which earned him his first Academy Award nomination.
• He starred in a number of successful films, including the romantic drama Decision Valley (1944), Alfred Hitchcock’s Spellbound (1945), and the family film The Yearling (1946).
• He was met with lukewarm commercial reviews in the late 1940s, and his performances included A Paladin Case (1947) and The Sinner (1948).
• Peck gained worldwide recognition in the 1950s and 1960s when he starred in successive book-to-film adaptations of Captain Horatio Hornblower (1951) and the biblical drama David and Bathsheba (1951).
• He co-starred with Ava Gardner in The Snows of Kilimanjaro (1952) and Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday (1953). Other notable films he appeared in were Moby Dick (1956 and its 1998 miniseries), The Guns of Navarone (1961), Cape Fear (1962 and its 1991 remake), The Omen (1976) and The Boys from Brazil (1978).
• Throughout his career, he frequently portrayed protagonists in moral settings in “textiles”. Peck’s character dealt with post-traumatic stress disorder during World War II.
• He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance as Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird (1962), which focused on racial inequality and adapted the universally acclaimed contemporary classic of the same name.
• In 1983, he starred opposite Christopher Plummer in Scarlet and Black as Hugh, a Catholic priest who rescued thousands of Allied prisoners of war and Jews fleeing Rome during World War II.
• Peck was also politically active, running for the House Un-American Activities Committee in 1947, and Richard he was viewed as a political opponent by President Nixon.
• President Lyndon B. Johnson awarded Peck the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1969 for his lifelong humanitarian efforts. Peck died of bronchial pneumonia in his sleep at the age of 87.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Gregory Peck?
At present, the Net Worth of Gregory Peck is $40 million.
2. Where was Gregory Peck born?
The birthplace of Gregory Peck is San Diego, California, United States.
3. What is Gregory Peck’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Gregory Peck?
Gregory Peck completed his Graduation.
5. Is Gregory Peck Married?
Gregory Peck is married to Greta Kukkonen In 1942 And Veronique Passani In 1955.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.