Deepika Chikhalia Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Biography
Deepika Chikhalia is an Indian actress best known for her portrayal of “Sita” in Ramanand Sagar’s epic television series, Ramayana; Aired on Doordarshan in the late 1980s.
Deepika Chikhalia Topiwala
Actress And Politician
Playing the role of “Sita” in Ramanand Sagar’s “Ramayan”
Birthday/Date of Birth
Deepika was born on 29 April 1965 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 55 Years Old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodic Sign/Sun Sign
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
Hemant Topiwala – Deepika Chikhaliya is married to Hemant Topiwala, a Gujarati businessman and owner of Shingar Bindi and Tips & Toys Cosmetics. She married Hemant on 22 November 1991.
Deepika Chikhalia is from a Gujarati Hindu family.
Deepika’s father’s name is Rajesh T. Chikhaliya.
He has a brother, Himanshu Chikhaliya and a sister, Aarti Chikhaliya.
She has two daughters with Hemant – Nidhi Topiwala (a make-up artist; born 1993) and Juhi Topla.
Deepika Chikhalia made her film debut with the 1983 Bollywood film Sun Meri Laila in which she played the lead role alongside Annie
Although his first film was a hit, he did not receive A-grade films for long. Meanwhile, he played supporting roles in films such as Bhagwan Dada (1986), Kala Dhan Gora Log (1986), and Dori (1989). Subsequently, Deepika appeared in B-grade horror films – Scream (1986) and Raat Ke Ander Mein (1987). In “Raat Ke Aur Kahin”, her character’s name was “Sexy Rosie”.
Both films topped the box office. However, Deepika regrets doing B-grade films; Talking about his acting in B-grade films, She Says,
“I was badly hurt. This was my biggest mistake. It was not that I needed money or that I was desperate for a film role, I just understood. I am a practical and straightforward person, and I could not understand the shady ways of that filmmaker”.
After his stint with B-grade films, he acted in a few A-grade films. He has only two hit Hindi films to his name – Ghar Ka Chirag (1989) and Rupay Das Kod (1991); In both films, Rajesh Khanna was in the lead role, while Deepika was in the supporting role, and she received less footage in these films.
Although he found more footage in the 1994 Bollywood film Khudai, the film was a commercial failure. Apart from Hindi films, Deepika has worked in films in Malayalam, Bhojpuri, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bangla and Gujarati, among many other languages. She debuted in Malayalam with Ethyl Iniyam Varu (1986), in which she played the role of “Priya”.
The small screen is the medium that has made Deepika a household name in India, where she played the most iconic role of her acting career, and the role is “Sita” in Ramanand Sagar’s “Ramayana”, which actually brought a The show is; India stayed for an hour at 9:30 am on Sundays in the late 1980s.
Deepika Chikhaliya is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party and in 1991, she became a Lok Sabha member from Baroda constituency of Gujarat.
She considers Atal Bihari Vajpayee as her role model in politics.
Salary And Networth
According to reports from various media portals, Deepika Chikhalia has total assets of $ 1 million to $ 5 million. It is about Rs. 7.59 crores to Rs. 38 crores. The actor also owns several properties, houses and cars.
Deepika Chikhalia Favorite Things
Favorite Actor – Rajesh khanna
Favorite Actress – Sridevi
Favorite Food – Idli Sambhar
Favorite Color – Navy Blue
Favorite Destination – Canada, Maldives, Mauritius, Nepal, U.K., and U.S.A.
Favorite Hobbies – Reading Books, Listening Songs, Riding Bike’s
Some UnKnown Facts About Dipika Chikhalia
• Deepika Chikhaliya’s birth name was Deepti and after marriage she is known as Deepika Topiwala.
• She was in her teens when she was offered the role of Sita in the Ramayana. With this role, she tasted the pinnacle of success in her acting career long ago. While talking about the habits he gets for the role
• Deepika’s role of Sita touched people’s lives so strongly that men and women of all ages started touching her feet to seek blessings. Deepika herself believes that the role has a great impact on her life and career.
• Allegedly, in 2009, she was offered to compete as a contestant in Bigg Boss 3.
• After the Ramayana, she became a favorite among Indian television advertising producers, and her Nirma Super Detergent Soap Cake TV became a frequent advertisement on Doordarshan in the late 1980s and 90s.
• She has got a tattoo of “dad” and has a lotus flower on his left wrist.
• In his spare time, She loves painting, traveling and reading.
• Deepika is also a female activist and is associated with various non-profit organizations working for women empowerment.