Daniel Sams is an Australian cricketer who plays for New south wales and sydney thunders in domestic matches and currently playing for Royal challengers Bangalore in the indian premier league. He is a right arm fast bowler and right handed batsman.
Daniel Sams Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
- #60 Australian International Cricket Team
- National Team – Australian International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Canterbury Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Daniel Sams was born on 27 October 1992 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 28 years old (as in 2021).
Milperra, New South Wales
- School –
- Not Know
- College –
- De La Salle College, Revesby Heights, Sydney
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 189 cm
- In meters – 1.89 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not known
- Mother – Not known
- Siblings – Anthony Sams (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Daniel Sams dated –
- Not Know
- Wife – Danii Sams
Career Turning Point
In the 2017-18 big bash league he took four wickets for fourteen runs in his debut match for Sydney sixers which were the best bowling figures by a debutant in the tournament.
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Daniel Sams made his T20 debut against India on 6 December 2020.
Daniel Sams made his IPL debut for Delhi Capitals. He was selected for team Delhi Capitals in IPL auction 2020 for 30 lakhs and played his debut match in 2020.
Daniel Sams Salary
Daniel Sams’s salary is 30 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 30 lakhs from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Daniel Sams Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 3 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 5 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 30 Lacs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 60 Lacs|
Daniel Sams’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 30 Lacs|
|2020||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 30 Lacs|
|Total||Rs. 60 Lacs|
Daniel Sams Net Worth
Daniel Sams has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 Crore ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Daniel Sams Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Daniel Sams Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daniel Sams
• Daniel was born in Milperra, New South Wales, Australia.
• He completed his studies at De La Salle College, Revesby Heights, Sydney.
• Daniel married his long time girlfriend Danii Sams on 21 December 2015.
• Sams made his first class debut for Canterbury during the 2017-18 plunked season in october 2017.
• Daniel was in the leaderboard in the big bash league as he took 30 wickets in the 17 matches and became the highest wicket taker in the tournament.
• Daniel was bought by Delhi Capitals for the Indian Premier League 2020 for the base price of Rs. 20 lakhs.