Billy Ray Cyrus is an American country music singer and actor. He has released 16 studio albums and his 53 singles since 1992, including his number one hit in the US with his single “Achy Breaky Heart.” is best known for He released Hot Country Songs, which became the first single to achieve triple platinum status in Australia.
Billy Ray Cyrus was born in 25 August 1961 (Age: 61 Years, as in 2022) in Flatwoods, Kentucky, U.S. He completed his schooling at Georgetown College and completed his graduation. Billy Ray Cyrus is 6 feet and 0 inches tall, and his body weight is around 79 Kg.
Billy Ray Cyrus Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Billy Ray Cyrus Biography/Wiki
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||William Ray Cyrus|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Song Writer|
Billy Ray Cyrus Personal Life
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||25 August 1961|
|Birthplace||Flatwoods, Kentucky, U.S.|
|Hometown||Flatwoods, Kentucky, U.S.|
Billy Ray Cyrus Education
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Billy Ray Cyrus Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Billy Ray Cyrus?
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 0 inches|
|In centimeters||183 cm|
|In meters||1.83 m|
How much does Billy Ray Cyrus weigh?
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||79 kg|
|In Pounds||174 lbs|
How old is Billy Ray Cyrus?
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Age|
|Birth Date||25 August 1961|
|Age (as of 2022)||61|
Billy Ray Cyrus Body Measurements
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
Billy Ray Cyrus Eye Color
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Billy Ray Cyrus Family & Relationship
Billy Ray Cyrus Parents & Siblings
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Family|
|Mother||Ruth Ann Casto|
|Siblings||Kevin Cyrus (Brother)|
Billy Ray Cyrus Girlfriend & Spouse
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Girlfriend|
|Billy Ray Cyrus dated –||Cindy Smith Kristin Luckey Dylis Croman|
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Leticia “Tish” Finley (m. 1991)|
|Son||Trace Cyrus, Christopher Cody, Braison Cyrus|
|Daughter||Miley Cyrus, Noah Cyrus, Brandi Cyrus|
Billy Ray Cyrus Career
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Debut|
|Film Debut||Radical Jack (2001)|
|Television Debut||Top of the Pops (1992)|
What is Billy Ray Cyrus’s Salary?
Billy Ray Cyrus Charges $1,75,000 + Per month and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Salary|
|Salary Per Movie||$1,75,000 +|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||$2 Million +|
What is Billy Ray Cyrus’s Net Worth?
Billy Ray Cyrus has an estimated total Net Worth of $20 Million.
|Billy Ray Cyrus||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
Billy Ray Cyrus Cars And Bikes Collection
Billy Ray Cyrus has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Billy Ray Cyrus
• Cyrus appeared in the 1999 independent film Radical Jack. He also had a small role in David Lynch’s 2001 film Mulholland Drive as Gene, a pool cleaner who had an affair with Adam Kesher’s (Justin Theroux) wife.
• He starred in the PAX (now ION Television) comedy-drama Doc, which became the network’s highest-rated show.
• In 2005, Cyrus expanded his acting career with the Toronto stage production of Annie Get Your Gun starring as Frank Butler.
• Cyrus’ television credits include The Nanny, Diagnosis Murder, Love Boat, The Next Wave, and his 18 Wheels of Justice on TNN. In 2004, he guest-starred in the Canadian teen drama Degrassi episode “The Power of Love” as a limousine driver.
• Cyrus has also been the subject of many television specials detailing his rise to fame and career. This includes two of his ABC documentaries, Billy Ray His Cyrus. A dream come true, Billy Ray Cyrus: A year-long journey exclusively for VH1, TNN specials I Give My Heart To You and The Life and Times of Billy Ray Cyrus.
• In late 2005, Cyrus and his daughter Miley He Cyrus began appearing in the original Disney His Channel television series Hannah His Montana, which premiered on March 24, 2006.
• In March 2007, Cyrus joined several other celebrities for the fourth season of the US version of Dancing with the Stars. He and partner Karina Smirnoff dropped out in Week 8 (May 8, 2007) after entering “The Last Two of Him” the previous week.
• Cyrus also starred in Jackie Chan’s film The Spy Next Door. It was filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico and released in January 2010. Cyrus is a member of the advisory board of a conservative group called the Parents Television Council.
• in 2010, it was announced that he and his son Trace Cyrus would be joining a new his Syfy reality series called UFO ultimately freakin’ obvious.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Billy Ray Cyrus?
At present, the Net Worth of Billy Ray Cyrus is $20 million.
2. Where was Billy Ray Cyrus born?
The birthplace of Billy Ray Cyrus is Flatwoods, Kentucky, U.S.
3. What is Billy Ray Cyrus‘s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Billy Ray Cyrus?
5. Is Billy Ray Cyrus Married?
Billy Ray Cyrus is married to Cindy Smith In 1986, and Tish Cyrus In 1993.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.