Audrey Landers is an American actress and singer, best known for her role as Afton Cooper in the television series Dallas and Val Clarke in the film adaptation of A Chorus Line (1985).
Audrey Landers was born in 18 July 1956 (Age: 66 Years, as in 2022) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Audrey Landers is 5 feet and3 inches tall, and her body weight is around 57 Kg.
Audrey Landers Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Audrey Landers Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Audrey Landers|
Audrey Landers Personal Life
|Audrey Landers||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1956|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Audrey Landers Education
|Audrey Landers||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Audrey Landers Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Audrey Landers ?
|Audrey Landers||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 3 inches|
|In centimeters||160 cm|
|In meters||1.60 m|
How much does Audrey Landers weigh?
|Audrey Landers||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||57 kg|
|In Pounds||126 lbs|
How old is Audrey Landers?
|Birth Date||18 July 1956|
|Age (as of 2022)||66|
Audrey Landers Body Measurements
|Audrey Landers||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Audrey Landers Eye Color
|Audrey Landers||Eye/Hair Color|
Audrey Landers Family & Relationship
Audrey Landers Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Relatives||Judy Landers (sister)|
Audrey Landers Boyfriend & Husband
|Audrey Landers dated –||Donald Berkowitz|
|Audrey Landers||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Donald Berkowitz (m. 1988)|
|Son||Adam Landers Berkowitz, Daniel Landers|
Audrey Landers Career
|Television Debut||The Secret Storm (1972–73)|
What is Audrey Landers’s Salary?
Audrey Landers’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Audrey Landers’s Net Worth?
Audrey Landers has an estimated total Net Worth of $3 Million.
|Audrey Landers||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Audrey Landers Cars And Bikes Collection
Audrey Landers has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Audrey Landers
• Landers moved to Los Angeles and played the role of Afton Cooper in Dallas on his 24th birthday, appearing in 78 episodes from 1981 to 1984 and 6 more in 1989, for a total of 84 episodes.
• She also appeared in the TV movie Dallas.JR Returns (1996). In the series, her character was a nightclub singer performing all the songs composed by Audrey.
• Landers had already recorded two of her singles in the 1970s, but it was a Dallas recorded her album Little River (1983). Since then, she has released over 10 albums of hers, mostly for European records her labels, writing most of her hits.
• After she left Dallas in 1984, director Richard Attenborough cast her as Val Clarke in the film version of A Chorus Line (1985).
• In 2013, she portrayed role of Afton Cooper in many episodes of the second season of the revival of Dallas. Before joining Dallas, she appeared as guest in a numerous television series, including The Dukes of Hazzard, Fantasy Island, The Love Boat and Battlestar Galactica.
• In the 1990s, she starred in the television miniseries of Jackie Collins’ Lucky Chances. From 1990–92, she portrayed the role of Charlotte Hesser, big daughter of upstate Pennsylvania mob boss Carlo Hesser on the ABC daytime series One Life to Live.
• She was also a regular guest on the 1980s iterations of Pyramid. With her young sons as inspiration, she produced the children’s television series, The Huggabug Club in 1996, for which, in addition to writing the scripts, she also wrote the 250+ original songs in the series.
• In 2006, she co-wrote and co-directed the family adventure film Circus Island for Ruth Landers Productions.
• Landers and her mother also created her line of apparel called the Landers Star Collection, which has gained popularity around the world through QVC UK, Italy, Canada, Germany and the United States.
• Landers has directed many of her music videos and the feature film Circus Island. She continues to perform her music in concerts and variety shows around the world.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Audrey Landers?
At present, the Net Worth of Audrey Landers is $3 million.
2. Where was Audrey Landers born?
The birthplace of Audrey Landers is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
3. What is Audrey Landers’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Audrey Landers?
5. Is Audrey Landers Married?
Audrey Landers is married to Donald Berkowitz In 1988.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.